Make Safe Water Second Nature
Purity You Can Trust
- Certified to reduce contaminants* and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family.
Every Drop Gives Back
- Know for certain your filter is a protector. Counterfeits and knockoffs put fridges and health at risk. Frigidaire Genuine Filters – the smarter, safer choice.
Filters Out up to 99% of Contaminants*
- Partnered on sustainability efforts, Frigidaire Genuine Filters save the cost of bottled water and cut back on plastic.
Push to Lock & Release Easy Install
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor , Particulates Class I, Cysts, Lead, Mercury, Pesticides*, Insecticides,* BPA, Asbestos, Pharmaceuticals and more.
Keeps Great Tasting Water Flowing up to 6 Months
- Always review your Use & Care Guide before installation, to install slide new filter into housing and push until it locks into place.
Water Quality Association Certified
- Replace your water filter every 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first.
NSF 42, 53 & 401 Certified to Filter Out Contaminants*
- Frigidaire Genuine Filters are certified by the Water Quality Association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S 803 for sustainability.
SAME GREAT FILTER, New Look
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in PureSource 3 for reduction of the claims on the Performance Data Sheet.
Easy Setup for Optimal Results
- We have refreshed our packaging! Look for our berry-colored design with our new Genuine Filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire. As we transition, packaging may vary from blue to berry colors.
- Always consult your fridge’s Use & Care Guide and run water through the dispenser for approximately 3 minutes, or 1.5 gallons, to prime the filter before use. Discard the water.
|Dimensions and Volume
|Retail Packaging Height
|Retail Packaging Width
|Retail Packaging Depth
||0.37 Cu. Ft.
|Alternate Part Number
||242069601; 242069603; 242086203; 242294501; P242069601; RENEWWF3CB; SWF3CB
|Country of Origin
|Genuine Replacement Part
||Push to lock
|Item Package Quantity
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Working Pressure
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Minimum Working Pressure
|Recommended Change Frequency
||3 - 6 Months
|Performance Certifications and Approvals
|Safety Certifications and Approvals
|Use and Care
|| Installation and Care Instructions
NOTICE: Review Frigidaire Refrigerator Use and
Care Guide before installation and use of system.
See fits models listing on Frigidaire.com.
1. Push to release current filter, remove and discard.
2. Slide the new filter into the housing and push
until it locks in place.
3. Run water through the dispenser for
approximately 3 minutes, or 1.5 gallons, to prime
the filter before use. Discard the water.
4. Replace every 6 months or 200 gallons (757
liters), whichever comes first.
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents